Superior Stitch Embroidery

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Exclusive Cotton Throws



Here is something really cool that we offer! This is a B'Russell Sprouts Wear exclusive! We currently have 21 different breeds. These are nice, big heavyweight cotton throws. Not the flimsy little things you get at Wal-Mart. I can even embroider personalization on them to make them extra special! Check out all the breeds we have on the website.

I started with the Alaskan Malamute. At the time I was showing and wanted to show the diversity of the breed. That is also the goal I had in mind for the breeds that followed. Everyone has loved them and comment on the quality. Many have said it's better than they expected. In time I hope to have comments from customers on this blog. In the meantime you can read the positive feedback I have from my ebay store.

No comments: